The iDengue For Community Portal is a platform for disseminating the latest dengue information in Malaysia to the public. The information in this system is updated daily.
WHAT IS INFORMATION THAT CAN BE OBTAINED FROM iDENGUE PORTAL?
Spatial Information Layer
These are the spatial information layers displayed in iDengue Portal;
* Dengue Hotspot
* Daily Dengue Cluster
* Weekly PPA Status(Case)
* Weekly PPA Status(Wabak)
* COMBI Station
* Basic Layer - (Location, Health Center, School)
* Total Cases Monthly
What are the roles of public? How can IDengue help?
Users can provide any feedback and dengue-related complaints to related parties for further action by using feedback form online via the iDengue Portal. All feedback, suggestions and complaints from the consumers will be channeled directly to the relevant authorities at the Ministry of Health Malaysia(MOH)
* Dengue Cases Status by States;
* Total for current cases by states and district;
* List of areas in epidemic cluster;
* List of hostpots;
* Dengue cluster map and other related information;
* Latest activity and information for public by MOH;